performance marketing driven by data
At Spiralytics Agency, our expert analysis of the right metrics and well-executed campaigns are aimed to live up to expectations.
Content is a powerful driver for customer engagement, which focuses on creating, publishing, and distributing various online content.
• Increase website traffic by targeting the right audience
• Expand your customer base and generate new leads
• Assist in generating online sales
• Increase brand awareness and credibility
Using PPC to deliver promotional marketing messages, online advertising is a more targeted approach in engaging an audience.
• Boost brand awareness and satisfy customer demand
• Drive traffic to your website and boost sales
• Utilize various methods across different channels such as email marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing, display advertising, and mobile advertising
When consumer interest is sparked or an inquiry about a product or service is enacted, leads are generated. This increases conversion rates, and ultimately, revenue.
• Increase your sales through lead nurturing
• Drive awareness and interest towards your brand aligned with the buyer’s journey
• Gather feedback and insight on your customers
We can fix your e-commerce site to be friendly to Google’s crawlers and implement fixes to solve issues involving product visibility, conversion of products, search on site, category priority, and more.
• Rank higher than the competition
• Reach customers through new channels
• Increase sales by proving clear calls-to-action
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of boosting a website’s visibility on search engines through unpaid means. Often referred to as ‘organic’ or ‘natural’ means, SEO methods will help rank your website high on search engine results pages (SERPS) for specific keywords related to your industry.
• Rank organically for words and phrase that customers use when searching for your products or services
• Increase your website’s visibility through effective optimization techniques
• Boost your organization’s profit through increased traffic, leads, and eventually conversion
Analytics is the discovery, interpretation, and communication of meaningful patterns of data to help make effective marketing decisions. The company takes pride in its dedication using accurate data in this kind of decisions to help your business grow and thrive in the digital world.
• Daily metrics are tracked to correctly optimize your website and achieve your business goals
• Data is measured and interpreted to make profitable business decisions
• We use proprietary technology suites to help carry out our methods in all aspects of our online marketing trade
Over the years, we have helped grow businesses with our strategic and data-driven
approach in digital marketing. With a healthy mix of strategies and platforms,
we have delivered amazing results to our clients—and we can do that
with your business too.
We have mastered the process of generating sales-qualified leads for businesses, which is evident in the great results we have delivered to our clients. We do not stop experimenting new strategies to keep up with industry trends.
Whether you’re a billion-dollar company or a start-up business, we come up with data-driven strategies and choose the most reliable platforms that will work best to achieve your goals.
We know how e-commerce works and its special need for a unique and customized digital marketing strategy. So, we make sure that we analyze sales history, price variances, and competition before launching to guarantee success.
Time is of the essence especially when you want to beat the competition. We make sure that our first campaigns are up and running as immediate as possible, so you won’t get left behind.
We are comprised of individuals who live and breathe digital marketing backed up by analytics.
Our teams of digital marketers are here to keep your business on top of customers’ minds.
From our creatives to the analysts, we use insights to deliver recognizable
results for your business succeed.
A team that covers your content marketing end to end:
topic generation, writing, design, promotions, and link building.
A team comprised of skillful wizards who can cast cheering charm
upon site visitors and end-users when it comes to visual design.
A team responsible for leaving the digital footprints for clients by reaching out
to relevant and authority websites for links.
A group that helps in link building, analyzing competitor benchmark reports,
account management (internal linking, keyword expansion, blog post tuning,
broken link building, on-page optimization, video), and more.
They execute effective AdWords campaign techniques and follow a strict
daily, weekly, and monthly optimization operation for A/B testing concepts
to elevate their ad copy strategies
They oversee the design and implementation of display ad campaigns
that boost conversions while subsidizing acquisition costs.
Our values define our work and our company. We are driven by five fundamental principles: analytics, creativity, performance marketing, teamwork, and fun. It has become a part of our daily lives as passionate digital marketers, for we go all-out to excel at what we do–at a company we’re proud of.
When you combine analytics and creativity,
it becomes a perfect fusion of high-level performance
marketing. Our eye for data allows us to uncover hidden
meaning, trends, and positive patterns in the marketplace.
We take pride in creating out-of-the-box yet on-brand marketing campaigns. We have creative Design and Content teams that formulate unique concepts, deconstructs them, and put them together to produce unparalleled content.
Data helps us arrive at an informed decision and achieve our results,
so we’ve integrated this into every process in our system.
Here are some of the tools we use:
Google Search Console
Facebook Business Manager
Not sure where to start? Let’s answer some of the most frequently
asked questions about the digital marketing industry!
What is digital marketing?
Digital Marketing refers to the promotion of products and services online. The internet has a wealth of opportunities you can tap through digital marketing to boost your brand’s growth.
Why is digital marketing important?
Billions of people use the internet daily, and your next customer could be just a click away. Establishing your brand’s presence through various digital marketing channels will allow you to reach a larger audience.
How affordable is digital marketing?
Compared to traditional marketing methods such as print or mail, digital marketing can cost less. Digital marketing’s edge is that it allows you to track your campaigns’ performance and optimize them accordingly. This ensures that your campaigns will drive ROI and have a positive impact on your bottom line.
What are the mediums used in digital marketing?
Digital marketing primarily consists of the following: Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising, Email Marketing, and Web Design and Development.
• 57% of consumers are hesitant to share their data with the belief that it will be leaked and used irresponsibly (The Chartered Institute of Marketing)
• Optimizing your landing pages can boost your conversion rate by up to 27.4%
• Content marketing gets 3x more leads more leads than paid search advertising (Content Marketing Institute)
• 91% of B2B marketers use content marketing to reach customers (Content Marketing Institute)
• 60% of B2C marketers are committed to content marketing (PointVisible)
• 65% of all clicks made by users who intend to make a purchase go to paid ads (Wordstream)
• 1. 41% of clicks go to the Top 3 paid ad spots (PPC Resellers)
• 65% of B2B companies have acquired a customer through LinkedIn paid ads (HubSpot)
• Search ads can increase brand awareness by 80% (Google)
• 43% of new customers buy something they saw in a YouTube ad (Contently)
• 67% of all clicks go to the first five organic results (Advanced Web Ranking)
• Google receives over 75,000 searches per second (Internet Live Stats)
• 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine (Search Engine Journal)
• 57% of B2B marketers stated that SEO generates more leads than any other marketing initiative (Hubspot)
• 61% of internet users do research on a product online before making a purchase (Nielsen)
• Global Search Advertising market volume is about US$90.7 billion in 2016 (Ironpaper)
• Ad spending in the Search Advertising segment amounted to US$127,862 million in 2019 (Statista)
• Ad spending is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2019-2023) of 6.2%, resulting in a market volume of US$162,696 million by 2023 (Statista)
• Search Advertising, at an average annual growth rate of 9.4%, is expected to reach a total market size of US$142.5 billion in 2021 (Ironpaper)
• Paid search results gain 150% as many conversions from clicks as organic search results (Higher Visibility)
• Pages that rank first on Google search results on desktop have a 34.36% click-through rate (HubSpot)
• 68% of small businesses do not have a documented CRO strategy (CXL)
• Using correct targeting and testing methods can boost conversion rates up to 300% (Marketing Experiments)
• Top converting companies spend more than 5% of their budgets on optimization (Adobe)
• Only 52% of companies and agencies that use landing pages test them to improve conversions (Marketing Experiments)
• 90% of searchers have not yet made their mind up about a brand before starting their search (SearchEngineWatch)
• Cost per lead ranges from $150 to $350 on average, with larger companies paying higher costs per lead (HubSpot)
• 76% of B2B buyers leverage three or more information channels when researching a purchase (Blue Nile Research)
• Lack of resources (staff, funding, time) is the biggest obstacle for 61% of marketers working on B2B lead generation (Brighttalk)
• 64% of B2B marketers generate leads via LinkedIn, 49% via Facebook, and 36% via Twitter (Pinpoint Market Research)
• 42% of the world’s population uses social media—that’s 3.2 billion users worldwide (Emarsys)
• Most people access Facebook around eight times each day (SmartInsights)
• 326 million people use Twitter every month (PR Newswire)
• Instagram has 1 billion monthly active users, and 500 million of them use it daily (Instagram)
• 80% of social media B2B leads come from LinkedIn (LinkedIn)
• Google’s Display Ad Network reaches 90% of global internet users (SEMrush)
• The average clickthrough rate across all display ad formats and placements is just 0.05% (Smart Insights)
• Native ads receive 53% more views over traditional display ads (Sharethrough)
• Social video ad spending will grow by 44% by 2021 (eMarketer)
• The most popular type of display ads is “banners and others,” which includes native ads and social media ads (eMarketer)
•The number one reason people shop online is that they are able to shop at all hours of the day (KPMG)
• 65% of shoppers look up price comparisons on their mobile device while in a physical store (KPMG)
• 85% of consumers conduct online research before making a purchase online (Salesforce)
• 61% of shoppers report leaving a transaction due to extra costs, such as shipping fees (SmallBizGenius)
• On average, 26% of global online shoppers purchased FMCG products in 2018 (Nielsen)
• 25% of online viewers enjoy seeing retargeted ads (CMO)
• 3 out of 5 online viewers notice and consider ads showing products they viewed from another page (eMarketer)
• Retargeted search ads have higher conversion rates than display ads, but they’re also more expensive (Wordstream)
• 68% of marketing agencies and 49% of brands have a dedicated budget for retargeting (Chango)
• 70% of marketers turn to search retargeting primarily to increase brand awareness (IAB)
• Only 50% of landing pages are mobile-friendly (Adobe)
• Targeting your landing pages correctly can boost your conversion rate by up to 300% (DesignAdvisor)
• Your landing page only has 8 seconds to make a strong impression (Interactive Marketing)
• Long landing pages can generate as much as 220% more leads than shorter ones (Marketing Experiments)
• Sites that make use of crisp and clear visuals are 80% more likely to grab the attention of their viewers (Xerox)